Saturday, November 18, 2017

A little introduction

     Hello, everybody. I'm mo_carnivore. I started collecting carnivorous plants around 2 years ago, and since then my collection and interests have gone through many different evolutions. Right now I'm into sundews, but that might change in the future!

     One thing's for sure though, and that's that I like the unusual. I'll lap up rare species, cultivars, or location forms of anything. I also have some other plants that I might post about on the blog––right now, I have some Rex begonia cuttings and some avocado pits sprouting. I like the challenge of propagating plants––you feel rewarded when the plant that first was a seed or leaf or root becomes its own wonderful individual!

     This blog is half for me. I have long struggled with a way to adequately document my collection and its growth. Therefore, I will mainly be posting about my sundews and probably a lot of propagation attempts.

     I'm excited to start this blogging journey! Let's get right into the plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment